Flare Clearomiser by Vapemate
Spare clearomiser for the bestselling Flare kits from Vapemate. Easy to use and compatible with standard vape accessories.
A spare clearomiser for the Vapemate Flare vape kits with a 1.7ml capacity. The Flare Clearomiser uses a bottom coil atomiser that produces a warmer, thicker vapour, and delivers a superb clean flavour.
It holds enough eliquid for approximately 500 puffs. They have a standard connection so are also suitable to use with a variety of other batteries or kits.
- 1 x Replacement Vapemate Flare Clearomiser
- 1.7ml Capacity
- Voltage 3.2 - 3.7V
- Replaceable Flare Atomiser Coil
- Length: 60mm x Diameter: 10.6mm
- Avoid getting e-liquid inside the vapour tube in the center of this clearomiser when filling.
- Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: are a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomiser (and usually occurs after a refill). To clear, empty the tank, remove the clearomiser from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomiser and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomiser head of the clearomiser can come loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always ensure the atomiser head is secure before reinstalling the base.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer, this can be wiped away with tissue or a cotton bud.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid (topped-off). This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomiser head wears down, it may begin to leak and flavour may be impaired. Replace regularly.