Flare Clearomiser by Vapemate
Spare clearomiser for the bestselling Flare kits from Vapemate. Easy to use and compatible with standard vape accessories.
A spare clearomiser for the Vapemate Flare vape kits with a 1.7ml capacity. The Flare Clearomiser uses a bottom coil atomiser that produces a warmer, thicker vapour, and delivers a superb clean flavour.
It holds enough eliquid for approximately 500 puffs. They have a standard connection so are also suitable to use with a variety of other batteries or kits.
- 1 x Replacement Vapemate Flare Clearomiser
- 1.7ml Capacity
- Voltage 3.2 - 3.7V
- Replaceable Flare Atomiser Coil
- Length: 60mm x Diameter: 10.6mm
- Avoid getting e-liquid inside the vapour tube in the center of this clearomiser when filling.
- Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: are a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomiser (and usually occurs after a refill). To clear, empty the tank, remove the clearomiser from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomiser and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomiser head of the clearomiser can come loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always ensure the atomiser head is secure before reinstalling the base.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer, this can be wiped away with tissue or a cotton bud.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid (topped-off). This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomiser head wears down, it may begin to leak and flavour may be impaired. Replace regularly.
Similar Vape Devices
From the Blog
Cannabidiol, or CBD as it is most commonly known, has hit the UK by storm over the past 12 months. In 2019, you ca...
There’s no getting away from the fact that CBD oil has taken the UK by storm. Over the last couple of years, the p...
Over the past couple of years, CBD oil use in the UK has more than doubled, and it’s no surprise either! Not only ...